Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Trip Preparation

      The last few months since I have found out I will be traveling to Norway have been busy. I think it is just really starting to hit me that I will be studying in a different country next semester! Everything I have been doing to prepare has been mostly paperwork. At the beginning of September, I got all my information from the school in Norway, and I began to apply for my visa. That was a bit of a stressful process, until I just decided to call to consulate in Minneapolis and ask specifically what to do. If I would have just done that to start with, it would have saved a lot of headaches!
     At this point, I am beginning to read up on tips for students who are studying abroad in Norway, and I am beginning to read more about the country in preparation for my trip. I am hoping to get my plane ticket booked this week. I think once that is done, it will become much more real for me! While I am excited for my trip, most of my thoughts right now are centered around my classes this semester. Once those are finished up and I don't have to worry about them, I will be able to focus solely on my trip, but that doesn't stop me from being excited now! It's crazy to think that I am leaving in two months!! It's coming fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment